Lifestyle Acreage With Views Over The Valley
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Beautiful acreage homes with privacy and views like this come along rarely, particularly when you know that the owners are keen to move on to the next phase of their lives.
The rolling countryside to the North is stunning and this is genuinely one of the quietest homes that we have seen in years, yet you are only 5 minutes from major shopping opportunities, 10 minutes to Buderim's Private Schools and University and about 20 minutes from Maroochydore's Sunshine Plaza with Myer, restaurants and cinemas as well as the parks and beaches.
There are 4 good sized bedrooms, in fact the fourth bedroom is large enough to be called a Bed/Sit, 2 bathrooms, large living areas and high ceilings. The modern kitchen has granite benchtops, plenty of storage and a delightful outlook over the gardens to the North. This home is for all ages, easy care and on one level.
Any Buyer looking for something different for whom privacy and quietness with room for kids to play should see this as soon as they can.
- Double garage plus double carport (high enough for the caravan)
- Functional floor plan with excellent separation of living
- Fireplace, air-conditioning & fans throughout
- Kitchen includes granite benchtops & dishwasher
- Generous sized Bedrooms
- 4th bedroom large enough to called a Bed/Sit
- Established organic fruit trees
- Pool, spa & solar hot water system
- 100,000L underground water reservoir
- 5 minutes from Nambour hospital & some of the best schools on the coast
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Carport
- Double Garage
- Established Fruit Trees
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
See all features
9,968m² / 2.46 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.