SOLD by Dan Smith & Brodie Rodgers
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Cleverly designed to be eco-friendly and complement its beautiful natural surroundings, this near-new home will instantly impress you with its build quality and livability. Set on an easy care 1.1 hectare (approx.) allotment, a backdrop of bush land and Mt. Ninderry views provides the wow factor while the landscaped, fully fenced area surrounding the home is a haven for kids and pets to play safely.
It is evident on arrival that the four year old home has been built with a rare attention to detail and using high quality materials, highlighted by the high-raked ceilings and spotted gum floors in the living area. Boasting an 8 star energy rating thanks to its insulation, cladding and ventilation design, it's not only good looking, it's smart too. Provision has been made for a very simple conversion to create a fourth bedroom to satisfy family buyers if required.
All the hard work has been done to set up this property, providing a fortunate new owner with a high quality property they can move straight into and love life from day one...
Consider the features:
- Beautifully finished kitchen with Belling oven & induction cook top, Blum soft-close drawers & granite benchtops
- Sparkling 8m x 4m pool with outdoor shower
- Triple garage with high doorways + a 5m x 6m shade shed for caravan or boat
- Ceiling fans throughout + air con in living area (rarely required)
- Ceiling sound system speakers installed to lounge & verandah
- Solar PV 3.2kW, 5kW inverter system with plenty of room to increase capacity
- Data cabling access installed to all rooms
- 2 x 23,000L water tanks, Taylex wastewater treatment system
- Very well maintained home with pest inspections & spraying completed annually
- Filtered fish pond in place complete with native & ornamental fish + aquatic plants
- Enjoy a quiet stroll through your own bushland walking tracks to a grassy clearing
A peaceful location surrounded by other high quality homes, yet surprisingly convenient to amenities and quality schooling:
- 20 mins drive to Maroochydore or Noosa
- 10 mins to Bruce Highway or to Coolum Beach
- 15 mins to Sunshine Coast Airport
This is one of those homes that needs to be inspected to be fully appreciated - book yours today by contacting Dan Smith or Brodie Rodgers for a guided tour!
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.