SOLD by Dan Smith & Brodie Rodgers
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Nestled 200m off the road in complete privacy, this property is a retreat from the everyday world, yet just minutes from all amenities. A classic Queenslander sits proudly in the centre of a large, level cleared area with the promise of a fabulous lifestyle for its fortunate new owners...
- Character-filled home
- Affordable entry to a prime acreage location
- Verandahs front & rear, high ceilings, VJ's & timber floors
- Kitchen has a large walk-in pantry, Belling oven & gas cooktop
- Large barn style shed + insulated double garage (currently 1 car + home office space)
- 3 large water tanks, solar system
- Usable tracks in place to explore the property
- Surrounded by natural bushland with no neighbours in sight
- Located minutes from the Sunshine Coast University, quality schools, shopping & cafes at Sippy Downs or Buderim Village & Bruce Highway access
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.