Move In Before Christmas And Enjoy The Bellflower Coastal Lifestyle
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Everything is on your doorstep here - Shops, schools and the University are all an easy walk, while the beach is just ten minutes away and the highway means you are in Brisbane in an hour. Yet hidden away in a quiet street is this modern family home on an easy care flat allotment just waiting for its new owners.
Stylish, modern and in as new condition, this great family home of four bedrooms is configured for the modern family with the main bedroom away for privacy. 11 Barwon Crescent is a single level home with big living and quality finishes that you would not expect at this price. Homes in Bellflower estate are moving quickly, so get onto this exciting new offering as our young owners have moved on and want a sale. You can be in before Christmas and all set for the new school year.
- Family Home built in 2009 & in as new condition
- Split system air conditioning in main living area
- Fans in all bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic cooktop with range-hood & electric oven
- Kitchen overlooks the living areas inside & out - Easy to keep an eye on the kids playing
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & double lock-up garage
- Children's bathroom has shower over the bath
- Main bedroom is generous in size with wardrobe & ensuite
- Easy care yard means you have more time for the family
- Fully fenced with a lush backyard of grass.
- Rainwater tank of 5,000 litres
- Side access for boat or caravan parking
- Ready to move into as soon as you are
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Flat Backyard
See all features
419m² / 0.1 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.