SOLD by Shane Balmer
- 7 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 11 Cars
Have you ever thought about retiring to the hinterland with the idea of spectacular, uninterrupted views? What about the whole family being close by? Make the dream come true.
Two separate residences on 7,358 square metres nestled in the tranquility and beauty of the magical Sunshine Coast hinterland.
The main home is of contemporary, architectural design, accessed by a large swivel front door, inviting you into the magnificent open plan living area which captures the breathtaking views of the valley and hinterland which will never be built out.
All on a single level, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has high ceilings throughout with easy access to a spacious and private alfresco area; ideal for entertaining. This property includes quality fittings and appliances throughout - a truly delightful home.
The secondary home is a quality brick home with a tin roof. Recently renovated, it has 3 bedrooms, a new bathroom and a new kitchen, and it's separately fenced with a private patio area and dual driveway.
The property has an electronic gated entry for added security. The native gardens are well developed and add a natural beauty to this amazing property.
All the work is done, just move in.
Only 5 minutes to Yandina which provides all services including schools, medical services, a new shopping centre, hotel, restaurants and cafes, and you're only 20 minutes to the beach.
- Large kitchen with stone benchtops
- 4 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- 2 large bathrooms
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Designed to be naturally cooling on warm days
- Split system air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Solar power; energy efficiency, solar electric powered pump
- 2 x 35,000L water tanks
- 12m x 8m (4-bay) shed with electric doors & workbench
- Wheelchair friendly
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- New kitchen & bathroom
- New tiles throughout
- Split system air conditioning + ceiling fans
- 60,000L water tank
- Large double carport
- Wheelchair friendly
- Electronic gated entry
- Concrete & bitumen driveways
- Established native gardens, fruit trees, vegetable garden & herb garden
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
11 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.