SOLD by Dan Smith & Brodie Rodgers
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Positioned in the popular Peninsula Court complex, this fantastic townhouse is sure to impress.
The bottom level offers a large kitchen with an open plan living that flows seamlessly onto the expansive and very private paved outdoor entertaining area overlooking the river, making it ideal for entertaining friends or enjoying some time to yourself.
Then when it's time to call it a night, make your way upstairs where you will find two generous sized bedrooms with a large bathroom ideally positioned between the two.
The bathrooms and kitchen have been renovated with a new oven, stove top and benchtops in the kitchen, as well as frame less shower screen, mirrors, vanity, ceramic sink and taps that have been upgraded in the bathroom.
- Would achieve a weekly rental income of approx $330.00 per week
- Pet friendly with low Body Corporation fees
- Secured underground parking + plenty of guest parking
- Positioned at the end of the complex
- Large downstairs laundry with second toilet
- Large family-friendly pool area
- Private clothesline in courtyard
- Walking distance to Mountain Creek primary & high schools + TAFE college
- Just a short drive to major shopping centres
- Easy Motorway access to the University of the Sunshine Coast & Brisbane
Perfect for a first home buyer who loves easy maintenance, an active lifestyle and the attractions surrounding Mooloolaba, Kawana and Mountain Creek.
Call today for an inspection and start your new lifestyle now...
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.