SOLD by Shane Balmer
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Due to its popularity, houses in Molakai Drive rarely seem to come onto the market; nobody appears to want to leave! Maybe its the very convenient location? Or possibly the fact that it borders the Headland Golf Club?
Meticulously maintained and beautifully presented, this family home is certain to impress. Passing through the secure gated entry you will be greeted by a lovely, low maintenance coastal garden. This sets the tone for the relaxed "coastal" vibe that you will experience as you enter the home.
Two separate living areas assures the family plenty of space. To enhance that feeling of space, wooden bi-fold doors further open up the kitchen and family room to become part of the outdoor alfresco area. A good-sized kitchen adjoins the family room, perfectly designed for year-round entertaining or just relaxing!
Three good sized bedrooms and an office (or fourth bedroom) all have plenty of natural light. The master has a large walk-in robe, an ensuite and its own large private court yard. The main bathroom is tasteful and has its own spa bath.
Once outdoors, there is a sense of space that you would find it difficult not to immediately relax. The alfresco area will lead you to your own large saltwater pool, surrounded again by more stunning but a low maintenance garden. You can then gaze out with an appreciation of the space around you, while peering out on the seventh fairway - golf anyone?
Set on a picturesque 1,103 square metres of land (over a quarter of an acre) and backing on to a Golf Course - this is your dream home!
- Very private, with secure electric gated entry
- Plenty of room for a large boat or trailer
- Large double garage
- Ceiling fans & split system air conditioning throughout
- An abundance of native birdlife
- Rain water tank
- 2 x garden sheds
- Watering system in front garden
- 2km walk/cycle to Mooloolaba beach from the front door
- Direct bus routes to the University, schools, shopping centres & everything the beautiful Sunshine Coast has to offer
- 7th fairway at back fence with gate access to Headland Golf Club
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.