Affordable Acreage in a Prime Position
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Barely visible from the street, and immersed in the tranquillity of a 4000sqm. parcel of land and bushland setting, this solidly built single level home will provide you with the lifestyle you've been craving - a relaxed rural feel yet with all amenities close by.
- Spacious, open plan layout ensures comfortable living for all to enjoy
- Well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom enjoys ensuite & walk-in robe
- Large concrete pool overlooking bushland
- Potential to modernise & value-add if desired
- Secure double lock-up garage + large shed to accommodate 3 vehicles or loads of gear, further off street parking space for boat/caravan etc
- Conveniently located close to Sunshine Coast Grammar & other quality schools, Buderim & Forest Glen Villages & the Bruce Highway
Owners have reluctantly made the decision to downsize, and it's now time for a new family to enjoy what have been the best years of our lives...
Our instructions are very clear - 9 Telco Road must be sold on or before Auction Day!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.