SOLD by Dan Smith & Brodie Rodgers
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Every now and then you come across a property that feels like it has something really special about it, 72 Mons School Road is definitely one of those.
Custom designed and built, with rock-solid block construction and a real rustic charm, this is a large family home with heart.
Appealing to buyers for it's great sense of space, privacy and individuality, it is easy to understand why this is the first time it has been offered for sale since the late 1970's.
Consisting just shy of 7 acres (2.77ha) of gently sloping land, around half of which is cleared and very usable, this is a substantial property for such a convenient location.
There is room for your vehicles and toys, your horses, your chooks, your vege garden and for the kids to run themselves ragged. If a tennis court is your thing, there will be plenty of room for that too, without compromising on space around the house.
Of course there is also the option of exploring the potential to sub-divide the property for some future upside, if and when desired.
Imagine waking each morning to only the sound of birdsong emanating from your natural bush-land backdrop, with neighbours a distant memory. Re-discover many of life's simple pleasures, everyday...
- Rare opportunity to acquire substantial acreage that's still close to amenities & top schools
- Flexible layout, providing more than enough space for the largest of families
- Country style kitchen, featuring Miele appliances & glossy timber benches
- Stunning parquetry flooring adorns the lower level of the home, with polished hardwood floors upstairs
- Large air conditioned study/office equipped with extensive shelving, lighting & power outlets
- Spacious, self-contained guest suite/flat has it's own entry & includes a kitchenette, bathroom, dressing room & storage
- Undercover outdoor alfresco area + gazebo
- Secure garaging for 4 cars - lower garage has 3m high entry to accommodate larger vehicles
- Further water supply pumped from dam to irrigation system, reticulated through property
- A range of fruit trees, including avocados, mangoes, lychees & citrus
- Ornate lead-light windows, 3kw solar system
- Town water & a modern Ozzie Kleen waste water treatment plant
- Potential to subdivide land (subject to relevant approvals)
- Located centrally, within a 5 minute drive of the Buderim & Forest Glen Villages, with easy access to the Bruce Highway, Sunshine Coast Grammar School & the Coast's beaches
You can search high and low but you are unlikely to find another one like this. We recommend you arrange your inspection ASAP - it may be another 40 years before you see it again!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Guest Suite
- Secure Parking
See all features
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.