SOLD by Lew Pottinger & Judy Wild
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
What a find, picturesque acreage enjoying a peaceful setting in the sought after Mons School Road precinct, at entry level price.
This low set brick cottage tucked away at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac has the ideal northerly aspect. With an expansive covered deck, that flows effortlessly from the light and airy open plan living area, is the ideal spot to entertain or just relax, and take in the tranquil rural views. A stylish kitchen is well equipped with gas cooktop and breakfast bar.
- North facing 4,469m2 landscaped block, with small orchard
- Main bedroom with extra large ensuite
- Wrap around veranda
- Total privacy only minutes to Buderim & Sunshine Coast Grammar School
- Town water & solar hot water
- Abundance of storage & off street parking
- Rare opportunity to secure a great lifestyle acreage property
Contact Lew Pottinger on 0419 788 547 or Judy Wild on 0419 798 905 to inspect.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.