Magnificent Mons Escape - This Is Living!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Transformed by a stylish and comprehensive renovation and showcasing stunning views across the hinterland, this contemporary residence is just waiting to satisfy a family looking for an escape from traditional suburban living.
Set all on one level and offering over 405 square metres of seamless indoor and outdoor living, this home has been designed to indulge the entertaining family who also love to have their ME time.
Situated on one of the largest blocks in the picturesque enclave of Buderim Heights estate, this unique residence presents a perfect combination of open spaces, privacy and location, enhanced by an idyllic Northerly aspect
Features at a glance:
- A few minutes drive from Buderim Village & Sunshine Coast Grammar School, easy access to Bruce Highway, beaches & shopping
- Generously proportioned, level 1,297sqm block with easy to maintain gardens
- Multiple open plan living & dining areas, Grey Ironbark hardwood floors
- The stylishly finished gas kitchen with stainless steel Smeg appliances & stone benchtops enjoys an outlook across the backyard, pool & hinterland
- 4 generously sized bedrooms
- Sophisticated parents' retreat with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Dedicated entertainment/media room
- Triple garaging with internal access to home
- Sparkling 75,000L salt water swimming pool
- Termi guard reticulation for termite control & protection + 2 x 3,000L slimline rainwater tanks
28 Courcheval Terrace is ready for your family to move on in and start living the lifestyle. You won't find another one like it - SO ACT NOW.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
1,297m² / 0.32 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.