SOLD by Nathan Nicholl & Scott Harding
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
You literally cannot get a unit closer to the beach than here. Head out the front door, take a few steps towards the sound of the surf and you'll feel the sand between your toes. Your private entrance without the need to walk through communal areas separates this unit from more common units.
Once you walk inside, you are greeted by space in an open plan living area with views to the park and beach. The glass sliding doors open up to your large outdoor entertaining area; the perfect place to spend time with family and friends as you enjoy those coastal breezes that come with living metres to the beach. The master comes complete with ensuite and walk-in robe, and the second bedroom enjoys its own access and outdoor area.
With no restrictions on being an owner occupier, renting it permanently or renting it as a lucrative Air BnB, the options are plentiful.
- 2 bedroom unit with ceiling fans & built-in robes (master with walk-in)
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, main bedroom with ensuite
- Located in a small complex of only 8 units
- Ground floor unit of approximately 161sqm. total area
- Boasts an outdoor living area of approximately 56sqm. including balconies on 2 sides
- Secure underground parking with lockable storage area
- No on-site management
- Low body corp fees
- In-ground pool in the complex
Set to sell at or before auction, don't hesitate to contact Nathan or Scott today.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.