Living Here Will Change Your Life
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
181 Wilson Road offers the chance to live in harmony with stunning tropical gardens and the natural bush land, yet remain minutes from all amenities. A timeless and practical design makes for comfortable and spacious light-filled rooms flowing seamlessly to expansive covered decks. An Asian inspired pavilion and water garden provide an enchanting vista from the dining room and well-equipped kitchen. Quite simply, there exists a rare synergy between the built and natural environment that is close to "paradise". You may never want to leave.
- 2 hectares with the perfect Northerly aspect
- Architecturally designed low set home
- Detached studio, study & solar power
- 15M lap pool, dam & 100,000L rain water
- Abundant natural light, winter sun & summer breezes
- Living areas flowing to decks & an inspiring landscape
- Tranquil setting 10 minutes to Buderim, beaches & schools
Close to the Sunshine Coast University, Sunshine Coast Grammar School, Sienna Catholic College, Buderim Private Hospital, and the Sunshine Coast University Private and Public Hospitals in Birtinya. Mooloolaba beach is only 15 minutes away, and further, Eudlo railway station is 6km away providing direct commuter access to Brisbane.
- Double Garage
2 ha / 4.94 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.