SOLD by Dan Smith & Brodie Rodgers
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Tucked away in a leafy, private setting, this is undoubtedly an abode that you and your family will love coming home to at the end of a busy day. A modern take on the Queenslander, the single level home will appeal to those that appreciate an easy indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Set on just under 1.5 acres of very well located land, this home will truly provide the best of both worlds...
- A well designed floor plan is complimented by large rooms & separate living areas
- Recent renovations have provided a stylish new kitchen, complimenting the beautiful polished floorboards & the bright & breezy interiors
- Large master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
- Loads of covered verandah space allows for effortless entertaining & relaxation
- Plenty of established trees including productive fruit trees
- House is set well back from road in a private position
- 'Tradies' and those with plenty of gear will love the 12m x 12m shed with space for 5+ vehicles + a large workshop/storage room. The shed has enough height to cater for most caravans/boats/motor homes
155 - 157 Parsons Road represents a great opportunity for smart buyers that appreciate their space and privacy while enjoying an exceptionally convenient location. Located just moments from Forest Glen shops, Sunshine Coast Grammar School and the Bruce Highway, and within an easy drive of Buderim Village, Sippy Downs and the coasts beaches, you'll be wanting for nothing - so be quick!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.