Classic Queenslander On Beautiful Acreage Next To The Grammar School…
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is the lifestyle property with plenty of character and quality that your family will love. Set off a quiet cul-de-sac in a forested setting, it is close to the beaches and shopping centres but also right across from the Sunshine Coast Grammar School.
The character comes from high ceilings, detailed finishes, timber floors and verandas, combined with an undulating acre with pool and trees. There are five bedrooms in total, with good separation between all five. Most of the bedrooms are upstairs off the quality kitchen and good living areas. Nine foot ceilings and a gorgeous timber floor are highlights in these areas. The main bedroom is generous with a large ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and a treed outlook to the North-East. The other bedrooms on this storey are good sized with wardrobes, a full bathroom at their disposal and a separate toilet.
At present, downstairs, the owners run a business from the extensive living area, but it could equally be the second living zone you've been seeking for the extended family or guests. As well as this huge zone, there is a fifth bedroom with a full bathroom to take advantage of this modern area, with a handy entry point and internal stairs to the top.
Outside, the land is usable with gardens and trees away from the pool, and the large double garage with plenty of storage in the loft.
Now that the kids have left home, the owners are intent on moving on and invite your inspection of what is one of the nicest acreage homes around.
- Built in 1998 with town water & septic by QLD Colonial Homes
- Easy care Hardi-plank exterior & color-bond roof
- Wide verandahs at rear
- Polished timber floors in living room & dining room with split system air conditioning
- Kitchen with black granite bench-top, ceramic cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher & pantry was modernised in 2005
- Main bedroom with en-suite, which includes caesar stone bench-tops, 2-pac, walk-in wardrobe & timber floors
- 9 foot ceilings throughout
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with separate toilet
- Timber floored rumpus/dual living/work from home office with air conditioning & tons of storage
- 5th bedroom with full bathroom
- Heat pump for hot water
- Double lock-up garage with loft storage
- Room for shed, carport or boats
- On 4,824 Sqm with dam & backs onto creek
- Saltwater pool
- Close to Grammar & the new Montessori School
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
See all features
4,824m² / 1.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.