Ray White Buderim
SOLD by Nerissa Pace
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
*Open home cancelled. Apologies for any inconvenience.
If downsizing is what you're about then this villa has everything you need. If retirement is on your mind then this villa could be what you've been looking for.
- Neat low-set villa in the popular Heritage Gardens
- Short, level stroll to Buderim Village & shops with a bus stop at the front of the complex
- Open plan living, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with ducted air-conditioning
- Tidy kitchen with electric cooktop & oven
- Charming, quiet, convenient, Federation-style free-standing villa in this well-established community on top
- Low maintenance, north facing, paved courtyard with undercover access to single, remote access garage
- Plenty of storage including floor-to-ceiling built-in storage unit in bed 3
- Low Body Corporation fees - pet friendly (subject to Body Corporate approval)
- Ready to move right in - nothing to be done
- Units in this complex are in high demand so act now
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.