SOLD by Shane Howell
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
If it's time to downsize and/or retire, and you love the Sunshine Coast lifestyle and climate, then you can't go past the easy living on offer at the well-established 'Heritage Gardens' on top of Buderim just a short, flat stroll to all amenities.
Federation-style, this stand-alone brick and tile Villa is complete with three bedrooms, one bathroom, light-filled kitchen, open plan living and dining, North facing private courtyard, plus a large grassed front yard, single lock-up garage and separate laundry.
Features include: air conditioning in lounge/dining, ceiling fans, security screens, good storage, immaculate presentation, and a low maintenance design to embrace easy care living focused on relaxation plus leisure.
When it's time to entertain family and friends, you are fortunate enough to have an inviting covered alfresco patio as well as extra parking.
Totally suited to downsizers and retirees, the complex is secure and well-maintained with low Body Corporate fees. If you are a "grey-nomad" it's the perfect place to lock 'n' leave whilst you travel; and what a lovely place to come home to. For those with a furry companion, then the news just gets better - you can have pets, subject to Body Corporate approval.
Located on top of Buderim with public transport on your doorstep and within walking distance to amenities including: the Buderim Tavern, Woolworths supermarket, boutique retail plus dining, banks, post office and parks. This is one of the best located villages of its kind and, is always highly sought-after.
- Immaculate low-set Villa in popular 'Heritage Gardens'
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, open plan living, well-maintained complex
- Light-filled kitchen, North facing covered alfresco patio
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, separate laundry, SLUG
- Low Body Corp. pet friendly (subjuect to Body Corp. approval)
- Bus stop at front of complex, short flat walk to village amenities
- Perfect to lock 'n' leave for grey-nomads, secure & easy care
- One of the best located Over 50's villages on the Sunshine Coast
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.