SOLD by Shane Howell
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Fantastic opportunity to purchase a spacious apartment in the sought-after, original Monteray building.
Situated on Buderim's Eastern escarpment, Monterey incorporates a combination of modern, open plan design, attention to detail and a superb location; delivering a truly unique lifestyle opportunity on the Sunshine Coast. Tucked away in the heart of Buderim where everything is in close proximity including shops, boutiques, restaurants, university, library, playing fields, tennis, bowls and golf club, and much more. Enjoy an easy, relaxing stroll to everything in one of the most sought-after, residential areas on the coast.
These modern, prestigious apartments are beautifully finished - you will appreciate the stylish, European appliances and enjoy entertaining guests overlooking the breathtaking views of natural forest and the Pacific Ocean.
- Large, spacious apartment; bigger than normal in the original building
- 2 bedrooms + a versatile extra spare room that can be used for media or second lounge, + an additional study area or enclose it for a third bedroom
- 2 secure, side by side car spaces + storage
- Ducted air conditioning
- Main bedroom includes walk-in robe & luxurious ensuite
- Open plan living area & larger than normal balcony
- Secure complex with key entry lift, apartments accessed via intercom
- Pet friendly
- Communal saltwater swimming pool & BBQ area
- Situated in the original Monteray building
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.