SOLD by Lew Pottinger, Judy Wild & Shane Howell
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A blue-chip location, in the heart of Buderim Village - a million miles from the cares of the world but only a few steps to great restaurants and shops.
This immaculate low set home, has high ceilings and a spacious main bedroom with a superb ensuite providing the ultimate private retreat. Alfresco lifestyle has been a priority, with open plan living area and a gourmet kitchen flowing to a spacious level private garden.
- As new, duplex "On Top" of Buderim
- European appliances & stone benches
- Solar power, security screens & ducted vacuum
- Ducted & zoned air conditioning & plumbed rain water
- Low Body Corporate
- Easy level walk to the village
- Designed for carefree living
- Inspect by appointment with Lew Pottinger & Judy Wild
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.