SOLD by Lew Pottinger, Judy Wild & Thomas Haden
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Architect, Roger Linklater was given the brief to design a residence for a family who treasured their privacy, loved to entertain and who had teenage sons who needed their own space, totally independent of the main residence. The site is unique and positioned at the top of what feels like a quiet country lane right in the centre of Buderim Village.
Extensive use of glass, louvres and wide opening doors to decks and balconies has allowed all living areas and bedrooms to capture panoramic ocean and hinterland views to the South, and amazing natural landscape features to the North. There are three distinct areas, the upper level is an extravagantly large parents retreat where the fixtures and fittings almost surpass the spectacular views. The main living area and superbly equipped kitchen flows onto the entertaining deck featuring a wet edge pool and BBQ loggia.
The teenagers' or guests' retreat is completely separate and still enjoys ocean views.
Only an inspection will allow you to appreciate the quality of this residence that has delivered so much more than the original design brief required.
- Ducted air conditioning to all areas
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Features polished timber floors
- Granite benchtops, 2-pac finish, 900mm stainless steel Smeg range & exhaust canopy
- 2 door stainless steel ice maker fridge
- Cat 5 cabling & phone lines to all bedrooms
- Secure parking for 3 cars & a boat or caravan
- 11,000L rainwater tank
- Just a few hundred metres level walk to Buderim Village
- Powder Room
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.