BIg Views, Big Home and Even Bigger Opportunity
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
This is what you have been asking for - Big ocean views and a big family home with all the bells and whistles, plus it's a short and safe walk into the restaurants of Buderim Village.
Stylish, modern, clean, light and airy are all words you will hear about this home, but in a day to day sense, this is the perfect family home with separate living zones for all. Our Sellers have already headed South and so we are ready to negotiate.
This modern home has two large living areas and good separation for all family dynamics. Upstairs is a large main bedroom with views, walk-in wardrobe and generous ensuite, as well as one of the five large bedrooms. The kitchen will suit the fussiest of gourmets with stone benchtops, top of the line appliances and even a dumb waiter. On this level, the second bedroom is off the main living area with high ceilings flowing onto a large viewing deck overlooking the pool, lush vegetation and views to the North. On the ground level are the other three large bedrooms, dedicated office off the entry and another living area that also leads you to the North and onto the pool. All these rooms are North facing and are within one kilometre of Buderim Village.
- 5 large bedrooms plus dedicated office
- Huge open-plan living areas
- High ceilings, neutral tones, tiles & quality carpet
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Main Bedroom with views, luxurious robe & generous ensuite with separate toilet
- Large kitchen with caesar stone benchtops, 2-pac cabinetry, dishwasher, gas/electric range & dumb waiter
- Ocean & valley views over 180 degrees
- 1,124m2 of land
- Parking for 3 vehicles plus space for a boat or caravan
- Electric gates
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
1,124m² / 0.28 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.