Discrete Location with Panoramic Northerly Views
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Tucked away at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac on Buderim's Northern escarpment you'll find this charming Tuscan style residence taking advantage of stunning Northerly views, cool sea breezes and warm Winter sun.
The living area, featuring polished timber floors and 9 foot ceilings opens to a spacious balcony overlooking the sparkling Roman style pool and heated spa. The impressive king-sized master bedroom offers an open ensuite, private toilet and walk-in wardrobe. Choose from the spa bath or double shower which has an external entrance, allowing the gardener of the home to step straight in from the private courtyard.
We are very enthusiastic about this property, said marketing agent, Lew Pottinger. Its Northerly aspect and panoramic views make this one of the most appealing and livable homes we've had on the market for a long time.
There now exists a great opportunity to secure this property at a price that will represent exceptional value. The sellers are downsizing and have purchased an apartment. Their instructions are to submit all offers.
- 1,073m2 lot views, privacy, tranquility & a low maintenance garden with fruit trees
- Perfect design for entertaining with 2 spacious alfresco areas plus a landscaped pool terrace
- Stunning parents retreat opens to balcony & garden courtyard
- Guests or teenagers 2 bedroom section on ground floor
- Additional air-conditioned media or TV room
- Chefs granite & stainless steel kitchen
- Ample storage & off street parking
- Walk to Buderim Village & School
- Additional Powder Room
- Double Garage
- Solar Hot Water
- Split System Air-Conditioning
1,073m² / 0.27 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.