SOLD by Dan Smith & Lloyd Edwards
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set in a quintessentially leafy Buderim street, this is a beautifully presented, low maintenance home that will satisfy the most fastidious of buyers.
With a great flow from living to the N/E facing yard, you can entertain friends and family with ease, overlooking the
sparkling pool from your patio or the poolside gazebo. The corner block affords a real sense of space, peace and privacy here, plus the convenience of being a level walk from the shops and cafes of Buderim Village.
- Solidly built rendered block construction with insulated walls & ceiling
- Grandview built home in immaculate condition
- Well laid out kitchen with granite benches & Kleenmaid appliances
- 2 separate living areas provide the room to spread out
- 3kW solar system, LED lighting installed throughout
- 4 zone reverse cycle, ducted air conditioning system
- Solar heated pool with great poolside bar/gazebo area
- 3,000L rainwater tank servicing garden & laundry
- Fully fenced backyard, garden shed
There's no doubt you'll love your new lifestyle at 17 Attunga Crescent. Best you be quick to secure this Buderim gem...
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.