SOLD by Lew Pottinger & Judy Wild
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A home that optimises the Sunshine Coast's wonderful climate. Utilizing floor to ceiling glass doors & louvres, soaring ceilings and cross flow ventilation creating an exceptional feeling of space, volume, light & tranquility with an outlook over a stunning subtropical garden.
Located on a very private 1,370sqm in one of Buderim's beautiful tree lined cul-de-sacs only 2,000 metres to The Village. Designed by acclaimed architect Shane Thompson who has been recognised world wide as a leader in innovative homes suited to our climate. In fact Shane Thompson has a strong connection with The Sunshine Coast, being the architect of some of our most popular buildings such as The Faculty of Arts Building and The Innovation Centre at The University of the Sunshine Coast.
- "One of the most inspiring houses I've ever seen in Buderim" says marketing agent Judy Wild
- Excellent separation between master bedroom and second & third bedrooms, perfect for guests or extended family members.
- Purpose built study integrated into parent's retreat
- Ideal as an "inspirational work from home" environment
- Garage with 6 metre work bench, huge storage & internal clothes line.
- Built in canoe or surf ski racks
- A timeless design in outstanding condition
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.