SOLD by Dan Smith, Brodie Rodgers & Rob Horne
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Offering cooling summer breezes, light-filled interiors and a spacious floor plan, this much loved Buderim home provides an environment of effortless comfort. It enjoys a wonderful sense of peace and privacy all within walking distance of cafes, boutique shops and businesses of the beautiful Buderim Village.
- 817sqm. allotment with lush landscaped gardens
- Large living areas flow effortlessly to the outdoors
- Upstairs master suite with private balcony & ocean views
- Large study or possible 4th bedroom
- Lush tropical gardens surround the home providing total privacy
- Covered alfresco entertaining area, in ground swimming pool
- Side access to accommodate small boat/caravan
- Slimline rainwater tanks approx. 3,000L + 4kW solar system
- Fully fenced with large garden shed & greenhouse
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.