SOLD by Dan Smith & Brodie Rodgers
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
*Building & pest report available to interested parties*
It's hardly surprising to learn that 8 Fullview Crescent has never before been offered to the market... Located in a quiet cul-de-sac 'on top' of Buderim, a flat 15 minute walk from Buderim Mountain School and Village, this is a retreat where you can remove yourself from the hustle and bustle of daily life, yet have every convenience close at hand.
Behind the unassuming front facade, the home expands into a spacious, character-filled residence, undeniably a cool place to live! Architect designed (c 1980) by Paul Wallace and still under the same ownership, the home is characterised by its striking high ceilings and abundant glass, creating a great sense of space and light while maximising the beautiful vistas...
- Chilling out by the stunning pool or entertaining a crowd of guests, you'll do it all in effortless style here
- Internal courtyard provides natural light & great cross-flow ventilation
- Secure 2 car garage/workshop area in addition to the double carport
- Spacious rumpus area is a flexible multi purpose space that could suit a range of uses e.g teenagers retreat, home office, games room, media or create a self-contained area
- Year round outdoor living options are provided through 3 separate covered patio areas totalling 162sqm.
- 916sqm. of prime land 'on top' of Buderim Mountain
- Air conditioning in living & master bedroom, ceiling fans throughout
- 3kW solar system
After enjoying living in their family home for the past 37 years, the vendors have decided to downsize and are ready to make the move.
Don't let this one pass you by - it could well be another 37 years before it comes up again!
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.