SOLD by Dan Smith & Brodie Rodgers
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned in an exclusive new enclave 'on top' of Buderim, you'll love the build quality and the incredible flexibility this brand new home offers. With a separate granny flat and multiple living options, the floor plan is spacious, versatile and perfectly positioned to take advantage of the beautiful outlook and blue-chip location...
- Home is orientated north on a 961sqm. allotment
- Peaceful position at end of cul-de-sac
- Calming hinterland views & breezes
- Fully self-contained granny flat with outdoor patio & car space
- 2.7m high ceilings with open plan living & dining
- High quality Blackbutt timber flooring
- Ducted air conditioning throughout main residence
- Contemporary caesarstone kitchen with high quality European appliances & walk-in pantry/scullery
- All bedrooms in main residence enjoy their own ensuite
- Lower level has study, rumpus + bar/kitchenette - potential to self contain this section of home also if desired
- Secure double garage with extra height roller doors
Perfectly located within a level walk of Buderim Village shopping and cafes plus the primary school; this home presents a unique package and a genuinely rare offering that must be sold.
Cross all the others off the list because we have found the home for you...
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Granny Flat
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.