SOLD by Lew Pottinger & Judy Wild
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A spacious north facing deck is the perfect spot to admire ocean views north to Mount Coolum or just enjoy the warm winter sun and the cool summer sea breezes. The deck is an extension of the formal living room of this charming and compact home just the right size for empty nesters who love to entertain but don't want a big family home to tie them down.
The private garden is a rambling enchanted sanctuary that can be indulged or just left to nature to continue to work its charm.
- Ideal northerly aspect with ocean views
- Enjoying cool summer breezes & warm winter sun
- Solar hot water & air conditioning
- 2 light & airy living areas opening to deck and verandah
- Modern & well-appointed kitchen with stone benchtops
- Level walk to shops & restaurants
- One level living, low maintenance brick & tile home in immaculate condition
- 814m2 lot with private & enchanting gardens featuring beautiful Queensland red cedar trees
- Opposite park reserve & White's lookout
- Affordable blue-chip location
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.