SOLD by Shane Howell & Michael Stack
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Quality features, exemplary finishes, contemporary and stylish, are all words used to describe these brand new duplexes located in the leafy Sorensen Avenue. The single level duplex is priced at $769,000 and the two storey duplex is priced at $869,000.
Ideally located, these new, low maintenance properties are in prime sought-after territory - "On Top" of Buderim and within an easy walk to the village.
You will appreciate the feeling of spaciousness with the combination of natural light and neutral tones throughout. The builder has used high quality finishes and a modern open plan design.
Both consist of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, main with ensuite plus walk-in-robe. The two storey duplex also boasts a study nook upstairs. The duplexes are well insulated with split system air conditioners in the living areas, main bedrooms and ceiling fans throughout.
Entertainers will be delighted with the quality Smeg appliances including: free standing gas stove with electric oven, concealed ducted rangehood plus a semi integrated dishwasher.
- Underground irrigation to all lawns & gardens
- Secure view stainless steel mesh screens
- Steel gutter leaf protection
- Technistone benchtops have been used throughout kitchens, bathrooms, laundries & desks
- Kitchen cabinets finished in 2-pac paint
- Lapatto finish tiles on the floor for easy cleaning
- Garage floors both have high grade epoxy finish
- Both duplexs are cabled & pay TV ready
- 2.7m ceiling height throughout
- Electric hot water systems
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.