SOLD by Lloyd Edwards
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Renowned architects 'Gabriel Poole' and 'John Mainwaring' combine to create this one-off character home in the Northern escarpment of Buderim in 1980, and it has stayed in the same family ever since.
Now you can have the opportunity of securing this large family home with superb northern ocean and valley views in a very quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac.
There's even room for the largest of pools if you needed one.
- 5 bedrooms with robes
- 3 bathrooms including 2 ensuites
- 3 living areas with high ceilings
- Large, covered decks & verandahs on both levels
- Big block of 1,394sqm. with room for a pool
- Car accommodation for 3 cars or more
- North facing views over green valley to the ocean
- Dual living option
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Park with lake beside
- Air Conditioning
- Big Block
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Ocean Views
- Polished Timber Floor
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.