SOLD by Lew Pottinger & Judy Wild
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
High ceilings and polished timber floors give the feeling of a mountain chalet. Sitting high on Buderim Mountain, warm Winter sun streams across the verandah into the kitchen and living areas.
There's excellent cross flow ventilation and abundant natural light provided by large sliding doors opening to both North and South facing decks.
- North facing living areas open to deck
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Filtered mountain views
- Excellent separation between bedrooms
- Established garden allotment of 635sqm.
- Plenty of storage
- Walk to Buderim Village & school
- Easy access to the Bruce Highway
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.