Dual Living with Style & Tranquillity
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Recently featured in Inside Out magazine, this character-filled home is instantly appealing and eternally tranquil. With an inspiring modern granny flat on the lower level, this home can comfortably accommodate two generations without compromising on space, privacy and liveability...
- Large 1,032sqm. allotment with stunning views of bushland
- Well designed outdoor living blending perfectly with lush tropical landscaping
- Soak up the sun on the deck, which wraps around 2 sides of the home
- 3 bedrooms on upper level - master with walk-in robe & ensuite
- Hardwood timber flooring & built-in robes throughout
- Well-appointed kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops
- Fully self-contained granny flat/guest suite with private balcony
- Double garage + storage shed, separate office/studio
- 3 x 5,000L water tanks
Soak up the sun on the deck, which wraps around two sides of the home to make the most of the stunning views over bushland to one side plus tropical gardens to the other. A double glass door allows dappled light and fresh air to filter into the home, and the timber flooring seamlessly connects outside and in.
An inspiring extension on the lower level has culminated in a peaceful oasis, where the calming interiors integrate seamlessly with the outdoors.
If you've been looking for a home that can comfortably accommodate two generations or provide an easy secondary income without compromising on space, privacy and coziness, this home will surprise you...
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
1,032m² / 0.26 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.