Classic Home With Unlimited Potential
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With a premium location, this charming Queenslander home offers an affordable option for the home owner or sharp investor...
- Moments from Buderim Village, Sunshine Coast University, premium schools & 10 minutes to Mooloolaba beaches + cafe's
- Large 956sqm. allotment, framed by a tranquil bush backdrop
- Spacious, flowing layout ensures comfortable living for all to enjoy
- Large entertainers kitchen with outlook over living spaces & deck
- Expansive timber deck provides an idyllic position in which to relax or entertain in your own private treetop setting
- Generous open living & dining spaces
- Beautiful rich hardwood timber flooring
- 4 generous size bedrooms, all with large built-ins, master enjoys ensuite & walk-in robe
- Loads of opportunity to further develop underneath the house if desired
- Secure double lock-up garage, laundry with laundry shoot & separate toilet
- Opportunity for high rental yields
- Low maintenance gardens with potential to develop further
Sellers have bought elsewhere and require a sale on or before Auction day!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.