SOLD by Lew Pottinger & Judy Wild
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Location, timing and opportunity are the ingredients that will make 30 Tindale Avenue sensational buying.
This solid, spacious home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac, walking distance to Buderim Village and state school - rare opportunity to secure blue-chip Real Estate in a location that is tightly held and highly desirable.
Abundant natural light, space and outlook optimised with large expanses of glass and louvres, spacious open plan living - ideal for a growing family. A pergola gives the opportunity for casual alfresco dinning.
Plenty of flat, level land for that game of cricket or football before cooling off in the rock pool.
- Private location - level walking distance to Buderim Village & state school
- Purpose built office/study
- Room for a trailer/caravan
- Easy care 2,747m2 allotment
- High ceilings & abundant natural light
- Affordable blue-chip Buderim Real Estate
- Great floor plan for entertaining
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.