SOLD by Dan Smith & Brodie Rodgers
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
It's all about LOCATION. Set in a quiet, leafy street on top of Buderim, you can't help but love the lifestyle at 17 Tindale Avenue.
A few hundred metres from Buderim Mountain school and an easy stroll to cafes and shopping in the Village - life here is incredibly convenient.
Decked out for entertaining and relaxing, the home is defined by it's easy, low maintenance lifestyle and blue-chip location.
Features at a glance:
- Low maintenance, landscaped gardens including fruit trees
- Located within the popular Urban Food Street' community
- Level 799sqm. corner block
- Single level renovated 3 bedroom home + separate studio
- Air conditioned throughout kitchen & living area
- 2 separate storage sheds/workshop space
- There is currently concreted off-street car parking for 3 - 4 cars via 2 separate street entries, plus further access via double gates at the rear of the home - loads of potential to accommodate vehicles & gear
Genuine sellers have made the decision to make the move to acreage - it's time to make YOUR move.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.