SOLD by Dan Smith & Brodie Rodgers
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled at the end of peaceful, tree-lined Townsend Road, this contemporary residence presents the perfect combination of stylish family living in an exceptional location.
Step inside and you will feel the welcoming ambience of a modern home with an abundance of character and substance. Enjoying multiple living spaces with seamless indoor and outdoor flow, the home has been designed with lifestyle, entertaining and family livability firmly in mind.
The stylishly finished kitchen is at the heart of the home and overlooks the saltwater swimming pool and backyard, enjoying great visibility and through-flow. Complete with quality Smeg stainless steel appliances, including gas cook top, Caesarstone bench tops and breakfast bar; the kitchen is both luxurious and practical.
Features at a glance:
- Desirable Blue-Chip Buderim location
- Well built, rendered brick construction
- The spacious master suite is a sumptuous retreat with ensuite, walk-in robe & private balcony
- Buderim Village is just minutes walk from your doorstep
- Large, level 830sqm. allotment, with easy to maintain gardens
- Dedicated entertainment/media room
- 4 zone ducted air conditioning system + ceiling fans in most rooms
- Multiple outdoor entertaining spaces where the family can spread out
- Plenty of usable yard space for the kids to play
Having purchased a property elsewhere, our sellers are ready to pass on their much loved home to a fortunate new family to enjoy... you'll have to be quick!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.