SOLD by Shane Howell
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
A rare opportunity presents itself to purchase this recently internally renovated home on the North/East facing escarpment in one of the premier streets on Buderim where you are unlikely to find a property under $1M.
Either complete a renovation or extension of the existing property that is located on a level 1,318 square metres or simply demolish and develop the current live application for a luxury duplex.
There is the potential of recapturing expansive ocean views by way of neighbouring property owner approval already in place.
- Currently rented at $540.00 per week
- Solid brick 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
- Full internal renovation on the bathroom & kitchen
- Polished timber floors
- N/E facing aspect
- 400mm stone benchtops, quality Meile applicances inc 900mm stove & oven
- Ceiling fans & air conditioned
- Security & insect screens
- New carpets to bedrooms
- Workshop & storage room
- Triple garage
- Potential to also purchase attached 3,228sqm. parcel of land
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.