SOLD by Lew Pottinger & Judy Wild
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Bursting with character and potential, and just waiting for a new lease of life to bring out the best of this solid two storey home with dual living capability.
Upstairs, the high raked ceilings and light-filled living areas are complimented by the perfect Northerly aspect, inviting in the warm Winter sun and cool Summer breezes.
A sparkling in-ground pool benefits from the privacy of the rambling 971 square metre garden allotment.
Located in one of Buderim's beautiful tree-lined cul de sacs just a few minutes walk to the Village.
- Quiet & private on 971m2
- Perfect for extended family or home business
- Large rumpus room, workshop & storage
- Excellent location 1,200m to the Village
- Solid construction in need of a little TLC
- Building & Pest reports available
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.