SOLD by Lloyd Edwards
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Elevated to capture every breeze from the North-East, this large family home has room for everyone. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac off Nyes Crescent, the family will love the outlook, the sense of light-n'-air and the private pool on a hot day.
As well as three bedrooms upstairs, there is a fourth bedroom or large rumpus downstairs with its own full bathroom and easy access to the North facing pool.
- North facing home on the Northern escarpment of Buderim
- 3 or 4 bedrooms including ensuite
- 3 bathrooms - 2 up & 1 down
- Double lock-up garage (extra long)
- Saltwater pool
- Easy convert to dual living if required
- Quiet cul-de-sac on top of Buderim
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Dual Living Option
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.