SOLD by Lew Pottinger & Judy Wild
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Superbly built and designed to optimise the perfect N/E aspect with ocean views. Strong architectural elements and industrial-chic set this home apart from the mundane.
Generous open plan living flows effortlessly to a spacious covered outdoor entertaining area, the perfect spot to share with friends or a quiet breakfast in the winter sun.
Superb cross flow ventilation, large bi-fold doors and banks of louvres will invite in the cooling sea breezes, making this a passive climate control bench mark.
The overall affect is stunning and practical with the living areas are spaces with scale and volume; spaces that make every day feel better; a place you will want to call home.
- Elevated position on Buderim's N/E escarpment
- Living areas flow through wide bi-fold doors to a spacious deck
- Soaring ceilings & banks of louvres and bi-fold doors
- Quality kitchen with stone bench-tops
- Wine cellar, ample storage & a huge garage
- Impressive master bedroom & ensuite
- Un-compromised privacy
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.