SOLD by Lew Pottinger & Judy Wild
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
What a find, tucked away at the top of one of Buderim's sought-after cul-de-sacs - the tree-lined street is on the Eastern escarpment and it is so close to the Coast and all things that make Buderim such a wonderful place to raise a family.
The best schools, Buderim village and the beaches are just an easy, no hassle drive away.
You will love the feeling of space both inside and out, but best of all, you will have full view of the kids enjoying the fun of swimming in the resort-style pool from the kitchen and living areas.
- A very private 1,150sqm. near level allotment
- Spacious kitchen with views over pool
- 2 huge living areas opening to the pool & terrace
- Fire place & air conditioning
- Quiet location at the top of a cul-de-sac
- Minutes to the Buderim village, schools & University
- Eastern escarpment overlooking the coast
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.