SOLD by Lew Pottinger & Judy Wild
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
An original 1970's brick and tile cottage, built in an era when workmanship and large rooms were paramount. Importantly, all the fundamentals of the property are highly desirable; the location is second to none. It is a large, level parcel of land, and the aspect is the ideal North.
Now the time has come for the original owners to sell, and let new owners stamp their signature on this blue-chip Buderim property.
- 845sqm. of level land
- Low-set 1 level living
- Original brick & tile build
- Large lock-up garage with workshop
- Blue-chip location that is rarely available
- Guest's section with dual living potential
- Short, level walk to the shops
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.