SOLD by Lloyd Edwards
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
At the end of a long, private driveway, a very special and stylish residence combines magnificent views with a gentle undulating country feel; yet you are minutes from the Coast's shops and beaches.
All of your family have space to spare with five bedrooms and three bathrooms, plus there is a separate games room with a wine cellar for big family gatherings.
The large internal living areas of polished timber floors combine with gorgeous outdoor living spaces to take advantage of the North facing views onto the flat yard for the kids.
On top of that, you are just down the road from the the University and the best private schools on the Sunshine Coast.
- Expansive views to the North
- 5 bedrooms + dedicated office
- 3,688sqm. (approx.) of usable land
- Large family home with large children's bedrooms
- Large main bedroom with ensuite & wardrobe + views
- Generous living areas inside & out
- Huge games room with wine cellar
- Garaging for 4 cars
- Low maintenance, tropical gardens
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.