SOLD by Dan Smith & Brodie Rodgers
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
*Building & Pest Report available to interested parties*
Set in a peaceful cul-de-sac just a few minutes drive from the Buderim Village - this is a quintessential Buderim address. An idyllic place to begin in a very comfortable, relaxed environment that is handy to shopping, schools, and is an easy drive to the beach.
This honest abode has a beautiful leafy surrounding; the character expressed in this home gives a warm and instant welcoming and homely feel. The living areas, both inside and out have an incredibly comfortable ambiance.
- 809sqm. allotment
- Fully fenced, large leafy backyard offers unlimited potential for its new owner
- Open plan living complimented by polished timber floors
- Wood burner fireplace
- Spacious master suite with ensuite & walk-in wardrobe
- Double garage with remote access
- Fantastic undercover timber deck is perfect for entertaining all year round
Priced to attract your attention - be quick to secure your own little slice of Buderim paradise. Contact marketing Agents, Dan Smith and Brodie Rodgers to arrange your inspection today.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.