SOLD by Dan Smith & Rob Horne
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is one of those rare properties that feels miles away from the hustle and bustle of daily life, yet is incredibly convenient to shopping, great schools and everything the Coast life has to offer.
From the moment you enter the striking double front doors, you'll instantly relax to the sounds of the waterfall winding its way to the pond surrounding the meditation deck at the centre point of the home.
Further enhancing the great feeling of calm and spaciousness, the 26 feet, high pitched, timber ceiling through the main living area creates a special ambience and a real wow factor that you'll love coming home to.
The large, airy, timber family home can best be described as a contemporary character home; very generous in its proportions and set amongst tranquil, established gardens with native bushland.
The 3.5 acre (approx.) parcel promises plenty of garden for the children to play in and explore to their hearts content. You'll never need to buy flowers with your garden full of a myriad of established heliconias and gingers around the house, not to mention the delights to be found in your private forest with access to the majestic Buderim Tramway reserve.
- A spacious family sized home consisting of 5 bedrooms + a study & 2 separate living areas with substantial storage space
- Opportunity to purchase adjoining vacant land parcel - increase your usable land + give yourself great flexibility & value-add options for the future
- Spacious timber kitchen, lovingly crafted from recycled timber & is fitted with high quality Miele appliances inc. a gas cooktop
- Entertain on the expansive verandas enjoying the Hinterland & valley views
- Enjoy private bush walks into the rainforest & adjacent "Mons Station" Nature Reserve, linking through to the Heritage Tramway walk
- Set well back from the road with a new concrete driveway, providing quality all weather access to the property
Located on the western slopes of Buderim and sharing the same prestigious 4556 postcode, Mons has been discovered by Sunshine Coast residents as the perfect alternative to living in suburbia.
With room to relax and enjoy the natural beauty of the area, it provides an escape without compromising proximity to sought-after schools, the University and central Sunshine Coast beaches, and only two minutes drive from Buderim or Forest Glen.
As the sellers are now based interstate, they have made the tough decision to sell their cherished abode, creating a golden opportunity for a fortunate new owner to move in, relax and enjoy the warmth and beauty of this one of a kind private valley setting.
Only one catch - you'll need to be quick!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.