SOLD by Dan Smith & Brodie Rodgers
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you like the idea of being just a couple of minutes from the convenience of Buderim Village, yet quietly tucked away in your own private sanctuary with a tranquil rainforest backdrop, then 6 Danielle Place is for you.
The home has been stylishly renovated over the years to create an easy-to-maintain environment with a really homely feel, catering to the needs of a range of buyers from young families to downsizers.
The spacious, practical layout ensures comfortable living for all to enjoy, with plenty of potential to expand. Generously sized living and dining rooms are complimented by soaring high ceilings and polished timber floors. The expansive timber deck provides an idyllic setting in which to relax or entertain amongst the soothing atmosphere framed by natural bushland.
A recently renovated gourmet kitchen adjoins the open plan living and dining areas and is complete with Fisher & Paykel and Bosch appliances, caesarstone benchtops and self-closing drawers. The spacious master bedroom is a fantastic retreat, enjoying a generous ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, and a beautiful aspect through timber sliding doors leading out to the rear deck.
- 778sqm. allotment set away from the street
- Leafy outlooks with Northern aspect
- Fully fenced, large leafy backyard is low maintenance & offers unlimited potential for its new owner (room for a pool, pets & kids to play)
- Loads of opportunity to further develop underneath the house if desired
- Ample storage throughout the home
- Huge 3.2mx7.5m storeroom/workshop on lower level
- 10,000L water tank, 3kW solar system + solar hot water
Priced to sell by genuine sellers - be quick to secure your own little slice of Buderim paradise.
Contact marketing Agents, Dan Smith and Brodie Rodgers to arrange your inspection today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.