SOLD by Mitch Rowe
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Architect designed and recently finished, this chic double level home with spectacular views of the Glasshouse Mountains absolutely MUST be sold at Auction, and offers versatile family living in a highly sought-after street surrounded by prestige homes.
Over two levels, the home has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, study, open plan living and dining on the upper level flowing out to the timber deck, children's retreat, huge gymnasium/media/office/fifth bedroom, elegant kitchen with butlers' pantry, lower deck and double lock-up garage.
No expense has been spared in fit-out and the home is equipped with premium features from floating timber floors, quality appliances, abundant storage, large windows to invite in light, side access to bring in a boat or caravan... Everything's been carefully thought of, there's even a laundry chute for convenience.
The views of the Glasshouse Mountains are pure magic! No wonder these iconic ancient landmarks caught the eye of Captain James Cook on his journey up North in 1770; they are a striking feature on the east coast landscape, and this home showcases them in all their glory.
A well designed floor plan places the master bedroom, ensuite and adjoining study plus private deck on its own level, and the multi-purpose room (currently used as a gym) could be used as a second living area - creating a genuine parent's or guest retreat.
The gardens are easy care and require minimal maintenance; the 626 square metre block is fully fenced and landscaped with some delightful Poinciana trees at front to add some colour when in bloom.
Located in a dress circle cul-de-sac with neighbourhood traffic only; Buderim village is a few minutes away, and coast beaches are a 10 minute drive. The University of the Sunshine Coast, hospital, public and independent schools are all within a 10-15 minute radius.
Make your best offer to secure this ultra-modern, ultra-chic family home; this MUST sell on or before Auction. Buy today and you can be well and truly settled in before Spring!
- Ultra-modern, uber-chic architect designed home;
- Dress circle location, prestige leafy cul-de-sac;
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate living areas;
- Dual decks showcase stunning views to mountains;
- Well designed floor plan, good separation of living;
- Elegant, well-equipped kitchen with butlers' pantry;
- Study + gymnasium/multi-purpose room;
- Fully fenced & landscaped 626m2 block;
- DLUG + side access for boat/caravan/trailer;
- Quiet street, neighbourhood traffic only;
- Short drive to Buderim CBD, 10 minutess to beach;
- Absolutely MUST be sold on or before Auction!
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.