You Will Love Life When You're Living Here…
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Positioned at the end of an exclusive cul-de-sac on Buderim's Northern escarpment, 30 Illawong Street offers enormous potential for buyers who covet a blue-chip location and a lifestyle to match.
You'll never tire of waking up to uninterrupted coastal views and cooling Summer breezes as you kick back and relax, the hustle and bustle of daily life just a distant memory...
- Perfect North-East aspect with views of the ocean, Mount Coolum & North towards Noosa
- Surrounded by prestige homes in a sought-after & tightly held enclave
- Self-contained lower level has kitchenette & separate access, providing dual living potential or ideal guest accommodation or teenagers retreat
- Top floor of home is wheelchair accessible, including the indoor plunge pool
- Very solidly constructed home - brick & suspended concrete slab
- Large rooms throughout, master bedroom has walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
- A short drive from Buderim Village & all amenities
- The 883sqm. parcel of land has plenty of room for a pool to be put in & for the grounds to be further developed
While the home is presented in good condition and is very liveable at present, the size, layout and build quality of this home combine to provide great potential to renovate and add value, making the most of the first class position.
Be quick to secure what is genuinely a rare opportunity to purchase at this level in one of Buderim's best streets - contact Dan Smith or Brodie Rodgers for further information, or to book your inspection ASAP.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
883m² / 0.22 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.