SOLD by Dan Smith & Brodie Rodgers
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
*Open home 28/5/16 cancelled - sorry for any inconvenience caused.
*Building & Pest Report available to interested parties.
21 Alicia Close presents a great opportunity for a family seeking an affordable but spacious abode to call home.
Set in a peaceful cul-de-sac just a few minutes drive from Buderim Village, this is a quintessential Buderim address, an idyllic place to raise a family in a very comfortable, relaxed environment that's handy to shopping and schools, and is an easy drive from the beach.
A Northerly aspect to the rear of the home combined with the elevated position provides cooling Summer breezes and pleasant views out to the hinterland. The 719 square metre allotment offers room for the kids to play, and Mum and Dad some space to find their green fingers' with a little gardening. There's plenty of room to add a pool in the future should you wish to.
- A clever & practical layout provides separate living areas branching off the spacious kitchen which lies at the heart of the home
- The ground floor office has its own access & is big enough to use as a home office
- The office could easily convert to a 5th bedroom if required with further potential study space available
- Kids playground in street
- Garden shed + plenty of storage internally
- Split system air conditioning in living area, office & master bedroom
- Presented in good condition with further potential to value-add over time
We are selling, so be quick to secure your own little slice of Buderim paradise!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.