Family Home with Character & Style - Top of Buderim
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
One of Buderim's beautiful tree lined streets is the location of this stylish family home on a very spacious 860 square metres with heaps of room for children and pets to run and play. This better than new home is full of character and style, featuring polished timber floors, high ceilings and an open fire place.
The chef's kitchen and family room flows onto a spacious North facing deck; perfect on a sunny Winters morning or a great spot to enjoy a cool Summer sea breeze on a balmy Queensland afternoon.
- A brilliant floor plan; ideal for the busy family
- Stunning interior with quality fixtures & fittings
- Teenagers' retreat opening to garden deck
- Multi-use media/rumpus area
- Huge garage + extra storage
- Walk to Immanuel Lutheran primary or high school
- 860m2 with spacious, private backyard
- Affordable blue-chip location
- Double Garage
860m² / 0.21 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.